Spring is FINALLY in the air my friends which got me thinking- what do I want to do this spring?! I ask myself this at the beginning of every season and always end up letting myself down for not accomplishing all of my to do’s. So with it being a new year and new spring I’m trying to curb my bad habits and created an official spring bucket list to help keep myself in check…
- Try a barre class– I’ve heard so many great things about this workout and need to get my butt in gear and get to a class!
- Set up a gallery wall– I’ve been putting this off for far too long but I have an exciting project coming up for this so stay tuned for the results!
- Go for a bike ride in the river valley– we didn’t get out enough last year and need to take advantage of our new bikes!
- Visit the Muttart Conservatory– I haven’t been to the Muttart in ages, literally probably since a field trip in elementary school, but have been meaning to go back. This spring is the year!
- Take a day trip to the Rockies and go for a hike
- Bake something! We received so many kitchen goodies when we got married that I have yet to break out, so if anyone has any go to recipes that aren’t too complicated let me know!
- Buy a large cactus and keep it alive
- Go without meat for a week– I’m not a huge meat eater to begin with but I would love to see what affect going meatless would have on my body. I don’t think I would ever fully give up eating meat but I do think giving your body a good reset is always a good idea
- Try an acai bowl– I’ve wanted to try one of these for-ever but they were impossible to find in YEG until kb&co opened up. My friend tried it and said it was delish so naturally I added it to my bucket list
- Paint my closet– I wanted a gold closet when we first moved in but the colour turned out to be more of a mustard (yuck!) so I need to finally take the initiative and paint it white!
Also on my bucket list? Off the shoulder tops. All day, every day!